"ProcessCpuLoad" (JVM) metric added to Servers dashboard as default. But "SystemCpuLoad" is not.
For adding this metric to a dashboard and configuring its notifications, please follow the instructions:
Note: This metric provided by JVM and depends on Java version and operating system.
- First, go to Configuration > JMX MBean Metric Browser & Settings page and open Add New Metrics window.
- Select your server to monitor.
- Search SystemCpuLoad metric on metric list.
- Configure the metric to your needs and add to list (Dashboards, Threshold, Actions...)
- Check the metric on the current page and make changes if you need.
- Finally, go to your dashboard and check the metric
WLSDM Community Support Team